Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tuesday, Nov 22, 2005

I am wiped out.

Yesterday was spent editing Midas' Treasure. That's it, that's all. Nothing else.

Today, Youngest had a doctors appointment. Just a checkup to make sure she is taking her meds correctly. She was. But since the arm that she had fallen on while in the park on Sunday, swelled up during the night, I instructed her to mention it during the appointment. She did and they thought it might be broken. We went down the elevator for Xrays. It isn't a broken arm, but it is pretty strained. So, she has a soft cast... Kind of a hardened cast on the bottom with an ace bandage holding it on to her arm.

Oh and huge crap! I lost her opal ring. ARRRRGGGHHHH! She gave it to me when she went to take Xrays. Now it is missing. I doubt we will find it. I probably lost it in the parking lot of the hospital.

I sent Midas' Treasure back to the editor.

I think I will go be mad for a while.

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Wowzers! What a day!

Glad to hear the youngest didn't have a broken arm, after all! That's good news. And sorry about the ring... hope you do find it!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home