Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thursday Oct 10, 2005

Last night was Mythbusters night.

Naturally, I watched it, laughing the whole way.

I have been working on the 3.5 inch squares for my son's afghan. I am up to about a hundred. That makes me about a third of the way through as I need almost 300. LOL. That's ok. They are easier.

Today, I did the normal housework. Tried to clean out my mail, and chatted with O. Talked to my editor. She was asking for Howling in the Moonlight again, because her email was turning it into mim format. Go figure. Eventually we got that straightened around and I asked after Midas' Treasure. In two days it will have been a month since I sent it to her for first edits. Sigh. Apparently, the second editor has it. Yes, I have two editors because I was having communication problems with my first one. I still have the same one, but now I have to contend with a second one. So, the communication has gotten better, right??? Absolutely not. Matter of fact, until today, I haven't heard hide nor hair from my editor since I sent her MT.

Grr. I want to rant and rave, but it isn't going to change anything. Have you ever hated the way things are and no matter how much you piss and moan, nothing changes? I tried, and it seems to have gotten worse. Blagh.

On a different note, tonight is funny animal videos. The youngest is with JROTC working over the parking lot at the football game, and the Senior is at the game too, making a nuisance of herself. She is good at it. The boy... Well, the boy is playing video games on the computer... Surprise, surprise! I told him he had to be a computer expert and make lots of money, otherwise he won't meet any girls.

I have to wait about another half hour till I can start getting the girls. I DO love driving around at night. Late at night. And there is no school tomorrow. I think I will hide out in the office all day.

I have been working on Enforcing Justice. (Alexi's book). Reading it through, because I had written half of it while putting Regulating Archimedes around to the publishing companies. Now I have to read it over to see what I have written, and what needs to be written still. I just hope that Enforcing Justice isn't done before I get Midas' Treasure back for first edits. LOL

Ok, I am going to try not to fall asleep. YAWN!!! Wait for phone calls and then hop into the minivan and do drive by's of two separate high schools (on opposite sides of town). The job of a mom is never done.

At least my sink is shiny.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home