Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sunday Oct, 30, 2005

Sunday again.

Seems to come every week.

Today was an interresting one. Last night was the Homecoming dance for the high school. The senior attended. Looked very pretty even. I got to pick her up at 1 am so I was pretty tired. I am kind of a wuss. I like to be laying in bed going to sleep by 11pm. It was WAY past my bedtime. Not only that, but I hate to drive at night. Between the windshield and my glasses, the glare is horrid. But, like I said, she's a senior. I'll do what I have to to make it her best.

I spent the time between dropping her off and picking her up, working on Howling. I did pretty good. However, when I went to come back in the house, the garage door was locked and the lights out. LOL. My son didn't know I was out in the office and had locked up. Very concientious, but I told him next time to use the walkie talkie I bought for just such occasions. He sleeps with his window open so I was able to tell him to open up for me.

So, it's morning... ish. I get up late. Hubby is laying on me asking why I am still asleep. I tell him that I was out partying till 2 am, the second 2 am and danged if I'm not still tired. Darned men anyway. He told me it was time to get up. He even had coffee. Lucky man. He was allowed to live. He also handed me a toasted English muffin with too much butter (I don't use the stuff, or even eat muffins first thing. More of a Slimfast morning person with my coffee but he doesn't pay attention to these things) So I dab off most of the butter and chow down. Eventually, I am up and dressed. He shoots off to his friends house, leaving me with the teens. I force them to help clean up a little, then the oldest wants me to take her to a friends for a movie party. Halloween style. Cool. I drop her off, come home and work on her leg warmer (since only one is nearing completoin). During this crochet time, I check out a past radio show of the Flylady on World Talk Radio and got some motivation to restart my baby steps. I know it will work, I just have to do it. Tomorrow, I begin, wish me luck. I start over regularly, but this time, I want to succeed. I must remember that I can do anything 15 minutes at a time.

So, after the radio show, I get to wondering if there is an online radio station that plays the oldies shows. I love those old radio shows, and am always on the lookout for them. They are fun entertainment. I found a good collection of them at Radio Lovers. I spent quite a while there today. Had a great time.

Then it was time to go pick up the oldest from her party. Hubby didn't even know she was gone. LOL. He had come back while I was making dinner.

A clean kitchen and a shower later, I figured it was getting late and I need to share with YOU the reader, my exciting day. LOL. Hey, one day these journals will be read in the higher learning schools as a reference guide.

A guide to what? Well, I haven't figured that out yet.

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

Yes, but normally I take him breakfast and coffee. I was pretty darned proud of him, just because he didn't holler: "Where's my coffee, Woman?"

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home