Monday, October 17, 2005

Monday Oct 17, 05

Monday again!

Today, I had a lazy day. Hung a load of towels in the living room because my dryer has been dead a while and it was actually raining in Southern California. Do you believe it??? That is sooo weird. Also, I did a load of dishes. They sure accumulate with a family of 5. Mostly cups.

I had had enough house cleaning by this time and took off for the office. I spent the day in there not doing much. No work. Just messing around with a knit project I found in there yesterday, and read on my Palm. A Karen Marie Moning book. I am reading them all through again so I can read Spell of the Highlander. I have skipped the twins and have gone to Immortal Highlander. Cause I love Adam Black. LOL. I will go back to the twins after.

Other than that, well, not much. I picked up two of the teens after school. Went to the bank, went to the drug store and bought a space heater (electric, not fuel) payed the car payment, and went to the doctors. Nothing bad, just picking up my perscription. Since I was there, I ordered my oldest daughters perscription and picked up the youngests glasses. She has decided to wear them all the time because it makes everything clearer, not just close up stuff. They look cute, and she can't wait for school tomorrow. She wants to show them off, catch all the four eye crap, and get it over with. LOL

Here's something different: I stepped on a slug tonight.

It was really gross. I had to run into the bathroom, after making the hubby get rid of it, and wash my foot.

Really, really gross.

They come out when it rains, especially. I think they hate the nice acid rain we have here. And I have the back sliding glass door open just enough for a breeze. Well, they are squishy and can slide into just about any space. And they are really squishy when you step on one with your bare foot because you just stepped out of the shower.

I am still ewwing about it.

I may dream of it.

I think I will stay awake all night.

Last night, I finished the drawing tote for the Newsletter group. WOOOHOOO! And it is sooo cute. I was going to take a picture of it, but I found my camera on my youngests bed with a dead battery. The goal tomorrow is to charge the battery, take a picture or four and post them, here and on my website.

Currently, I am knocking out a caplet for the SIL. It is a poncho that barely reaches the nipples. It is just a shoulder cover. I have only been working on it about an hour and a half and should be done with it tonight.

If I get back to work on it.

Ok, will have to work on my tasks tomorrow, so better finish up this caplet so I can get some shut eye.

Night.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home