Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday Oct. 10, 05

Peanut Butter Oreo's.

Love 'em. They are addictive. Oh heck, who am I trying to kid? I love all Oreo's. They are all sooooo yummy. I think I shall indulge in a few.

Ok. I feel better. Last night I busted @ss and finished the pre edits for Midas' Treasure. Today, I have spent the whole day reading through it. I am half done. Sigh.

I have put the horse pillow together. Gotta stuff it and do the last stitches. Then detail work. Then I can post it here.

I am very tired so am probably going to sleep early tonight.

Got another wonderful review for my book. Check it out on my webpage. It will be in the The Society 1:Regulating Archimedes Page.

Other than what I have mentioned, laundry and dishes, I haven't done much of anything else.

Everyone have a wonderful evening. I'm going to take a night long nap.

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Yay on the great reviews! *smug look*

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home