Saturday, October 08, 2005

Saturday Oct 8, 05

Play day for me.

The MIL and I are going to a craft fair today. Yay! The teens and hubby are staying home alone!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a couple of days. My throat was hurting. I guess I had to get through the last of the ick so I could do my fun day. I have been plugging along on Midas' Treasure and WILL have it done by next week.

Going to go get me some coffee and hit the road.

I will be back on this evening to tell you all about the fair.

Oh, the laptop is reformatted, sort of. Having a little trouble getting Windows installed. Isn't it always something. Grr. Good thing the hubby used to be in IT.

Brenda

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww how nice getting away from the kids...I went there also. I wonder if I saw you? How lovely.^^
:P

12:40 PM  
Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

Snort! Smart aleck.

My oldest teen everyone... She decided at the last minute to join her grandmother and I to the craft fair.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home