Monday, September 26, 2005

Sunday Sept. 25, 05

Sorry. I know I am late, but I have a good excuse.

I was reading a book for an author quote and got so lost in it, I forgot the time.

Gotta tell you, Mechele Armstrong's Blood Kiss is one heck of a story. Blood Kiss will be out SOON and I don't want you to miss it.

That and working on a Mile A Minute Afghan is about all I did today. Oh, and I went to the local Lowe's and spent money for the hubby to fix the tub in the hall bathroom. I actually got all the right stuff for a change. Yay me. Had the son with me and we oohed and ahhed over all the cool house fixing up stuff there.

As I am about to pass out cold from the need for sleep, I will close for now. I am putting Mechele's blogspot on my list as soon as I figure it out. LOL

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

OMG I'm dancing around my house again!! LOL thank you so much for mentioning and I'm so very glad you liked it!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home