Saturday, September 17, 2005

Saturday, Sept 17, 05

Did I mention I have been sick? I medicated yesterday and fell asleep early and missed blogging. waa.

Today, I felt better so went to Michael's (craft store) and bought some new crochet hooks because mine were dinked and snagging on the yarn. I also picked up a cross stitch project that is a Dolly Mama's that says Put your big girl panties on and Deal With It! I thought that was so funny and appropriate that I have to do it and post it in my office.

After the wonderful shopping spree, I came home and started cleaning. I did it for as long as I and the teens could stand, then picked up my crochet hook and made another square for Warm Up America. I am also working on a Lizzard green tote to give as a contest gift.

I have finished all the proof jobs and worked on my book a little. Midas' Touch that is. That is coming along, slowly, and hopefully, by the time I have permission to start working with the editor, it will have less to be fixed.

did that sentence even make sense? I think I need to take a nap.

Yall have a great weekend. I am going to spend it with the hubby. He is coming on a jet plane right now.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home