Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday, Sept 12, 05

Hey all.

First, I would like to congratulate the two winners! Pam and Jenny, congratulations! I sure hope you enjoy it. Thank you for donating money to the Katrina fund. These two lovely ladies joined the Loose ID fund drive and won a copy of the book Regulating Archimedes.

I enjoyed the chat immensely, but whew! Them girls be insane. And can they talk. So fast, I couldn't keep up and neither could my laptop. LOL

Had a quiet day. My oldest came home sick from school. Barfy. Eww. I read, since it was so quiet. Chill of Fear by Kay Hooper. Love this extended series. My daughters read it too. Paranormal FBI agents. woohoo!

Still haven't heard word one from the hubby. Be assured he will hear about that. Not since I left him at the airport. Silence. argh. Men.

Ok, I have mentioned sick kid, hubby (the swine), fund drive chat, reading... hm, what else is there?

Still haven't heard word from TPB (the powers that be) about book two yet, but I am sure it will be soon. One way or the other. Argh. I hate being patient.

Anyway, Yall have a great night (or day if you are on the other side of the world) and I will catch you tomorrow.

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

AnnM,
You enjoy whatever you get. And thank you very much for donating. We all really appreciate it.

Brenda

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home