Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tuesday, Sept 6, 05

And a How-do-you-do this day?

I have a headache. :) I am now the proud owner of a webpage. You can find it at www.brendabryce.com and I would love comments, suggestions and what you would really like to see on the site. No nudies, please. I want to draw in readers and crafters, not scare them into heart attacks. I will be changing the front page soon. I will be making it my what's up page, and putting my bio on another page.

All day, I spent web paging... Lucky for me, it was pretty easy. Geocities has a nice page builder tool that enabled me to change, change, change. :) I love change. Be prepared for regular upgrades on my page.

OHOHOH!!! School started today! Yippee. I got to hog two computers at one time. Sped the webpage making up twofold. Now the family is home and I am watching Animal Planet. Teens are excited about school, and tomorrow they will go a full day. Yeehah!

Since I played with the webpage all day, tomorrow, I start working on Alexi's book. I'm ready! Haven't heard anything about Midas yet, but eventually, I'm sure.

On the crochet front, I have been plugging away at several things. 3 inch squares for the son's afghan, 7x9 inch rectangles for a donation afghan, got me a lap loom and am making (or seeing if it is possible) a lapghan. Yes, I have lots of projects started. I am hoping to get the light work done before winter, so that when it is cold, the ghans will be long enough for me to cover myself with them as I work. It works. I did it last year. that is why I have no almost finished afghans. I finished them by February. LOL
Thinking ahead. Someone has to.

Well, since my life is soooo darned exciting, I will leave off. I COULD tell you about sitting in the sun, crocheting as I waited for the teens and all their friends to come out to the van so I could take them home, and a kid walked by and said something to the effect that I was knitting. It is so sad that parents don't teach their children the difference between knitting and crocheting. I mean really, my kids know the difference between lots of different crafts.

But I guess you might not be interested in that. Anyway, I am putting a link to my webpage on the blog.

How is everyone doing on the contest? I now have the link in two places on this blog... LOL. Just find one, and you can go on.

Good luck, have fun, play nice.

Brenda
Webpage: http://www.brendabryce.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home