Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sunday, Sept 11, 05

Evening All.

It's getting late here. School for the teens in the morning, which means I have to hit the ground running. Oh boy, I can't wait.

Hubby left on a jet plane this early afternoon, headed for the land of bratwurst and beer. He will be partaking of both, I have been informed. Business has sent him there. Yes, I did finally iron his clothes, and he laughed while I grumbled. Now, I am home alone with the teens. I spent the first evening alone asleep. I took a long nap. Felt good too. I feel refreshed and ready to proof a book. So I am.

Went to the grocery store for milk today. We go through about 4 gallons of milk every two to three days. We do a body good. Yuppers! As I was wandering the aisles for pork and beans {which we eventually forgot to get, and I will have to pick them up tomorrow}, I passed the book aisle and they had a book I didn't. Naturally, I added it to my collection. It is extensive. I have bajillions of books. Lots I haven't read yet, but I am getting around to them. Been reading the Sherrilyn Kenyon anthology Born To Be BAD. They are rereleases from anthologies I have, but I like them centralized so picked it up. The next book is due out in about a week or so. You can't go wrong with Sherrilyn Kenyon.

Did I mention that the Palm is operational? I don't remember. Anyway, I had to sync it on the desktop. My laptop is still freaked out from the whole attempt to set it up, but the desktop just chuckled and reset everything as it was before. Unfortunately, I lost a bit of info, but it is nothing I can't reenter.

I didn't crochet anything today. Blagh. Oh well, maybe tomorrow night I can get in double. I will be watching Animal Planet so will not be reading.

Well, time to get back to the proof job. I prefer not to discuss them until they are released, so don't ask. I have my reasons.

I would like to take a moment and remember the victims of 9-11.

Ok.

Night all, have a wonderful Monday.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home