Thursday, September 15, 2005

Thursday Sept. 15, 05

Good evening folks.

I'm sick. Yes, the invincible one has gotten worse. I have a horrid headache, a cough and sore throat. I went down and purchased medicine, three types of flavored tea, and ice cream. The ice cream was yummy, I took the medicine, which wasn't, and I am wondering if I will stay awake long enough to need the tea. Maybe I can con one of the teens into making me a cup.

Today was bill paying day. Watching money fly out of the bank account at an alarming speed is always fun. NOT! Well, the hard ones are done at least. Just have to pay the ones online... tomorrow.

It is Funny Animal Video night so I will be tea-ing, video-ing, and pass-ing out. I am in the middle of making a new page for my website, but it will have to continue to be unfinished.

The only thing I read today was a proof job, and I did work on Midas' Treasure for a while. I am trying to make 3x5 cards with the important information in the stories. Flash cards for the writer. :) I have a sieve for a memory. If it isn't written down, it didn't or doesn't happen. Daughter number one has a doctors appointment tomorrow so will be doing that first thing. Hm, I need to get my asthma meds refilled too while I am there. Lemme write that down. (I feel like the jury on Alice In Wonderland).

Now that I am thinking about it, I have to roust the teens into going out and getting the laundry off the line.

I guess that's it for tonight. As usual, lots going on and I am just trying to keep up. I like having the blog to organize my thoughts. I have a nice centrally located place where I can go to find out what I was doing the day, or week before. And it doesn't take long. :)

Catch everyone tomorrow.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home