Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Wednesday, Sept 14, 05

Groannnnnn,

After the great news of yesterday, today the prognosis has changed. I am sick. Bad, icky, barfy sick. I blame my oldest daughter. She came home Tuesday, sick from school. Now I am sick. But I have edits to do, proofs to do, and keeping Livy in line, so can't just go to sleep.
:)

I did work on my edits for a long time today. 5 whole hours, between bathroom breaks (which we won't discuss the details) and picking up teens. I also finished proofing a book. Of course I finished three this week, and received two today. :)
Did I mention I was a bookslut? Even half dead, I can read. It just takes longer. Between naps you know.


This evening, I was informed that Loose Id has a blog. It is for the Katrina Relief and I would like you to check out Loose Id-Katrina Blog. I am sure they would be happy to have you.

I am going to lay here watching my geeks (Mythbusters) cause they are soooo hot! and probably fall asleep. Hopefully, I will feel better tomorrow.

Crochet line: I crocheted a few squares and last night I worked on a Lizzard green tote. I think I will give that one away.

Tomorrow, I get to pay bills. Oh Goodie!!! Lucky me! good for me, I can pay all but 3 online.

Thank the Goddess for the internet.


Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Keep Livy in line?? Livy likes being crooked, thank you veddy mush! lol

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home