Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tuesday, Sept 13, 05

Party Time, Excellent, (and some horrible squealing guitar solo noises).


I have heard from Editor Land. They want The Society 2: Midas' Treasure. Don't ask when it is due out, I can only say eventually. Yay!

Now I get to do lots of rewrites and editing. LOL

Today, I was working on book 3, can't wait to find out how it comes out. Haha. It is about half done. I will work on it while I am waiting on edits for MT.

I made some squares today, crochet, and read a book. Double Play by Penelope Neri. I couldn't find a webpage for her, so the link is to Amazon. This was a very good book. Romantic Mystery about a woman escaping from her abusive husband and the police officer who tries to help her. Very good.

I also took a short nap this afternoon. LOL. It was pleasant and very refreshing. Not much else happened.

As I said, I resumed working on The Society 3, which I have tentatively entitled Enforcing Justice. This will be Alexi's book and much darker than I am used to writing. Hopefully, my humor will still show through the horrible lives of my characters.

Midas' Treasure is Mykil's book and will be starting on it tomorrow. Gonna be busy, busy, busy for a while. Guess the ironing is going to have to wait. *snicker* I will keep you updated, without actual details (cause I wanna ruin ALL your fun), on the writing and the ironing.

Brenda

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's great news! Now hoof it, lady! lol.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Congrats!! And work it!! Heh heh get to work lady. Need more to read.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home