Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sunday Sept 18, 05

Happy end of the weekend all.

I know, I know. The end of the weekend is nothing to be happy about, but I had a nice relaxing weekend, playing with my yarn. Hubby came home too, with the beautiful bribe, and I like having him home.

I sat around on my tushie all weekend chatting and crocheting and knitting and watching nothing on TV.

Tomorrow, I am going to get back to work on Midas' Treasure and I would like to start Autumn cleaning my kitchen. I love Flylady and am trying to get rid of the CHAOS. {Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome} :) Gotta fix that. I can do it. And, you my lucky readers, will be appraised of my progress. If I have to tell you about it, I will have a great excuse to do it. :) Whaddya think?

I am going to need my rest if I am going to tackle it, so-- GOODNIGHT ALL!!!

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home