Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tuesday Sept. 20, 05

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man... Oh darn. gotta pee.

Ok, Now that I am back, lemme tell you that I am starting this blog early in the day. It isn't but a little after 1pm right now. But tonight I have a chat to do and would be happy for anyone to join me. TRS BLUE is where I will be at 9pm Eastern time.

I cleaned off the cabinets on one wall of the kitchen this morning. I also cleaned and organized one of the cabinets and two drawers and (gasp) papered them. Of course, I didn't peel off the paper part from the sticky part, because I can never get that right. So, left it as it was. :) cheating I know, but I don't care.

Been working on Midas' Treasure. Being good. Being sleepy. The rain always does that to me. I could never return to Florida or live in Washington state. Too much rain and I would spend my days snoozing. Not that that would be a bad thing, but my stuff would never get done.

Time passes

It is now nearly 9 pm and the chat is over. I think a great time was had by all who attended. And I have winners! Shiela won a copy of TS1:Regulating Archimedes, and Sherri won a hand crafted crocheted penis bookmark. Congratulations you two. It was a blast and I will be sure to have another chat again. I am such a sweet person, I even offered one lucky chatter the boobie prize. No, it wasn't a boobie. It was a bookmark. Lisa, enjoy.

As it is getting late in the evening, I am working on the tote that will be the giewaway prize available to the first 50 members of my newsgroup. I think it will come out really nice.

Oh, the contest ends tomorrow, so if you are going to do the Loose Id Authors scavenger hunt, best get it done. And good luck.

Well, I guess that's it for me tonight. Tomorrow, I tackle the refridgerator.

I will need to double glove it.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home