Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tuesday, Sept 27, 05

Hi all.

This is going to be a short one. I woke up grumpy for no particular reason. I guess it was just one of those days. Then I worked on Midas' Treasure until it was time to pick up teens.
Since then, I have been trying to read Janet Chapman's ONLY WITH A HIGHLANDER. I have been reading this series since it started, but I think I missed TEMPTING THE HIGHLANDER so will have to go back and get it. :) A great series with time travel, romance and sword fights with hot, huge guys in kilts. Woohoo!
Now it is teen's bedtimes, so I am going to try to get in some quality time with my paperback.

You all enjoy your night.

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Hope the reading was great. Will have to check those out.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home