Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday Oct. 2, 05

It's Sunday again.

Monday is tomorrow, in case you didn't know. I have an eye doctor appointment in the morning and my youngest has one after school. Gotta get new glasses so I can write.

I am feeling a little better this evening. I spent the day with a horrible sore throat and headache, so dinner was crockpotted. I didn't even work on Midas' Treasure. I read the Janet Chapman books. They are all read now, so am wondering if maybe I should actually work on MT. Probably. I might feel better tomorrow after a good night's sleep though.

OH! Jeigh, my critique partner, now has a blog. Just check out my links bar and check it out. It is very colorful compared to mine. :) Congrats Jeigh.

I got my first paycheck on Saturday. I am very pleased with everyone who purchased my story and would like to thank them. THANKS! Great timing too. Gotta get my van registered. And in Southern California, that ain't cheep. :P And have I mentioned that I have a Senior in the house. Man, do they cost some major $$. Anyway, thanks for helping me meet my spending needs. It frees me up to write instead of worrying about where the money is going to come from.

Now, wasn't that personal?

I didn't even work on any crafts today. I lazed around, coughing, moaning, and reading. Most everyone left me alone. It was great. Would have been Nirvana if I hadn't felt so bad.

Tomorrow will be better.

And on that note...

Have a great night. May your Monday be productive and nothing blows up in your face.

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Glad you feel better. And yay on the check! Wha a great feeling.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home