Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wednesday Oct 5, 05

Happy Birthday Dian.

Today we celebrate my oldest daughters 17th birthday. Woohoo! Congratulations on surviving! She got a wireless connection for her desktop. Hubby is having a little problem with the install, but once he gets it, we may never see her again. sigh

Other than eating cake which was pretty good, and offering it to her to take to school tomorrow to send all her friends into sugar shock, we didn't do much.

I worked on MT for a long time today. Finished another afghan square and have fought the losing battle with the laptop. I just know I am going to have to reformat it. Luckily, I am fairly intelligent. I have been saving my corrections of MT on disk. LOL

This will be a short one tonight. I am kind of tired and it's late. The wind here has gotten me so dry, I am taking quickie showers. If I actually sit in a full tub of water, I will end up sucking up all the water like a sponge. My mouth is dry, my sinuses are dry, my skin is dry, my eyes are dry. Have I mentioned I am dry?

I am going to moisturize and hydrate, then bonk myself with the silver hammer. Catch yall in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home