Saturday, October 15, 2005

Saturday Oct 15, 05

Call off the search parties!!!

I have located the wandering check. Well, my youngest found it. Apparently, it ended up in my hubbies car. Probably last weekend when I went to the craft fair. Since he never throws anything away, he must have found the envelope and stuck it in the center console with my inhaler. I have several inhalers, keep them stashed in strategic locations in case of emergency. So, I immediately took the check and deposited it. Then went shopping. LOL. Got a lamp for my office. 3 chairs for the teens' rooms so they can work at their desks. Some new sheets for their beds. Some miscellaneous items and a new wireless adapter for my laptop. Upgraded to 56g... woohoo!

Running around is about all I have done today. Went into my office that I haven't entered in months and months and killed a black widow. Set up the lamp and made a thorough mess looking for some painters tape that I never found. I need to just take everything out of the office and start fresh. And I will, just as soon as I get everything I need to put up the shelves. I now have 3 rack bars and a top flap thing. Need lots more bars and flap things, then the brackets and 6 and 8 inch wide wood planks. Then I will have shelves. May take a while. LOL

Told the hubby that he will need to go in there and ignoring the disaster area, to mark the studs. That way, when I have everything, I can go out there with the electric drill and put it all up at once. That will be fun.

I am going to read through Jeigh's ideas for her new book and maybe try to finish up the tote tonight. Hopefully, I can post a picture of it tomorrow.

Have fun everyone and a great weekend.

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Well, congrats majorly! First on apparently surviving the stair stepping and, second, on finding the missing check! Case closed! :-D

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home