Friday, October 14, 2005

Thursday Oct 13, 05

You don't have to tell me that it is actually Friday morning. I know. But I figure it is still early enough that I can get away with it.

Last night I got caught up in wanting to damage my greedy SIL (sure hope she doesn't read this). She has decided that she has to have TWO separate coverups. I emailed her and asked, "So, you want them sometime next year, right?" LOL

She is probably wanting me to pay for the yarn too. Sigh.

I am a NEW author. Not Nora yet. When I am, I am going to be just as much of a tightwad though. LOL

Ok, so anyway, last night I was watching Animal Planet Funny Animals and giggling. Teens say it is good that I am easily amused. Good thing too, it keeps me married.
I am nearly done with the tote for the drawing. It looks really cool. May have to make myself one afterward. While I am dawdling making the coverups sounds good.

I just have to make the pockets and details. Then it will be ready to go. I just need some more members in Nightsweats News (check my links bar).

Today... Gotta read Jeigh's outline for her story, and OH!!! She just finished reading through Midas' Treasure and says she loves it. Funnier than Regulating Archimedes, Sexier, and yes, Shiye is in it a lot.

hehehe, I'm glad.

What I am working on now is Howling in the Moonlight. Werewolf. It is already written, I just have to do some rewrites and resubmit. Yes, I have gotten rejections on this story, but since "I" love it, I am going to keep trying to get it to the readers. The first chapter has been gone through and redone. Now for the rest of the story.

On another note, I have to pay the car payment today. Then go to the yarn store and see what the first shrug is going to cost me. Maybe if I get her the first one, for a present on Christmas, she will get me the thread for the second one. That one is going to cost. LOL

Wondering what to make for the ladies in JBuL. I am a giving woman. LOL. They get little handmade things from me when I am trying something new. Such as knitting... One year, they got several handmade items. Crochet, knit, cross stitch. I can't think of anything else. Candles... LOL There were candles in the box.

I have got to do my excersizes... Yes, I have started a regimen. Yesterday, I was instructed to jump rope for 15 minutes. That worked well. I turned on the tv, National Geographic, and started jumping. Three minutes later, I considered stopping before I passed out, but I perservered. I stopped jumping and started marching in place. Three minutes later, I had caught my breath enough to think, and decided that a rotation of 5 reps of 5 hops on each foot, then marching for 3 minutes would get me through it. It worked. 15 minutes later, the timer went off and I slowed down the marching to a crawl. The rest of the day, my lungs felt a little tight, but I have to strengthen them somehow. Slowly.

Now, my calves hurt. They are moooing to beat the band. OWIE! But today is strength training. Easy excersizes where most are laying on the ground. LOL
Wish me luck.

Later all.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home