Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday, Oct 14, 05

It is now really Friday night.

I may not make another blog. I may be dead.

Here's the deal. Being the Critique partner of a DANCER, (yes, I growl the word) and while she doesn't like to exercise, (I growl this word too.)does it anyway, caused me to go to ediets and get an exercise regimen.

I am two days into it.

Thursday, well, the whole jumprope thing. Today, strength training. Cool exercises, and not many reps. 1 round of 12 reps, for newbie fat people. That was good. I felt fairly exercised afterward, but then went shopping for yarn. That always cheers me up. Got some more lizard green to make another tote, cause the one for the Newsletter group is nearly done. Even put some fancy detail work on it. And got some brown yarn for the SIL. Had a great time.

The reason I may never blog again is: Tomorrow is stair step day. 15 whole minutes. I may die.

After the lovely time shopping I got some fruit and milk for lunch, being good, but forgot to eat it when I found out the payment, my very first check for writing, was... MISSING!!! Dang it. Somehow, it has gotten itself lost. Man am I cheezed about that. After thrashing the fairly clean house looking for it, I emailed the powers that be that it is MIA and to prepare for informing me the rules and regs to getting it reissued. Mostly, I wanted them to check if it had been cashed by a nefarious being. Haven't heard yet, but I will let you know.

Was going to see Wallace and Grommit too. Now I get to continue the trashing of the house. Well, we all have to have a hobby or four.

Not freaking out about it. That's the good thing about age. I know if it aint cash, it can be replaced. Though it may take up to 120 days at the worst. Freaking Bank who shall remain unnamed cause I bank with them and they have all my money.

Decided to unwind by working on the Lizzard tote. It really is going to be cool looking. Can't wait to finish it so I can show yall. Just remember 50 members will enable the drawing cycle.

O wants to win bad. Tells me so every day. Is willing to join under multiple id's so she has a better chance. So, get your friends in to pad it.

There is nothing on tv tonight, so am probably going to bed soon. As it's nearly 11 pm, that won't be early.

Everyone have a wonderful night and Saturday.

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Hey! No fair! Stop telling people to join (well, unless we've got 50 and I can make it 50, honest!). The more who join, the less opportunity for moi to win! That's just plain weevil! >:'-(

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home