Saturday, October 15, 2005

Oct 15, 05 Update

Had to keep you informed cause I have to. It is a need I must fulfill.

I survived the stair stepping. I only lived through it because I distracted myself while I accomplished the task. I called my grandma and chatted with her while my timer ticked away. At one point, she asked me what I was doing. I sounded out of breath. LOL.

But I lived. YAY! My grandma is doing good, and her corner is a busy one.

Get your mind out of the gutter. She is an elementary school crossing guard.

Tomorrow is a no exercise day. I may sleep. If the cramps don't get too bad.

Thanks O for reminding me that I needed to let everyone know I lived through the gruesome act of kicking over my step stool, 4 times in 15 minutes. Sigh.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home