Saturday, October 29, 2005

Saturday, Oct 29, 2005

Tonight is Homecomming dance.

I get to drive the Senior to another town and drop her off. I could probably drive home again and wait for her call, but I'm not going to. I will wait. I have plenty to do and the quiet will be nice.

Flu shots suck. I have mild flu symptoms and don't feel like doin much. I am working on a pair of leg warmers for the Senior because they are back in. Otherwise, I have been playing with my email, finishing up a proof job (of which I will be sure to promote,) and spilling my coffee on me. I smell yummy. Sticky, but yummy.

I have been reading Christine Feehan's Drake Sisters books this week. Have to finish up Ocean's Of Fire still, then I will go on and read something else. I also have to finish doing the rewrites on Howling. It has been some week. What with the 7 trips to the high school yesterday, and doctor visits, well, I haven't gotten a whole lot done on my story. That's ok, I am not on a deadline. LOL.

Still waiting for the first round of edits to come from my editor. Tick, tick, tick. Well, I can be somewhat patient. LOL

Otherwise, I think that's it. Somewhere, I have lost my mom ring. I went to sleep with it on, and woke up with it gone. Still looking for it. Not in the bed, so I am looking through the yarn piles beside the bed. Hopefully I can find it.

Ok, I am done for today. Catch yall tomrrow.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home