Saturday, October 22, 2005

Saturday, October 22, 2005

New Pictures on the Craft Page!

I posted the shrug and caplet I grudginly made the SIL and the tote for the Newsletter group drawing, remember tell your friends to join so we can get 50 members.

Today was kind of lazily busy. As I told my group, I have lain in bed all day, proofing. Three short Christmas stories today. In my jammies, no shower yet. LOL
Been chatting with O on AIM all day too.

Now I am working on Howling in the Moonlight, the werewolf story, and thinking about taking a much needed shower.

That's about it for today. Didn't do much else. Even heated up leftovers for dinner. Teens didn't mind.

Tomorrow, though, is my baby's 14th birthday. She is getting so old. Pretty soon, she will be the same age as I am. Sooner, if I start subtracting years on my birthday.

Happy pre-birthday, H!

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Neato on the capelet and shrug, but I love the fuzzies on the tote best. Tee hee! :-D

Awesome job on all 3 and, as always, the spermie and penis. Ahem.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home