Thursday, November 03, 2005

Thursday, Oct. 3, 2005

Thursday... Trash day.

Appropo of nothing.

How was your day? Mine was quiet. I put together my new carpet cleaner and did a section of the hallway. Works pretty good. The carpet is cleaner in that section, but since it took an hour to do that 3x4 foot area, well, my cleaning time was up. Had to do something new and ended up taking a nap. Grr. It really was unintentional, but felt really good.

After my nice, refreshing, three hour nap, I read and worked on the second leg warmer. It is about half done and I think they are coming out cool. If the Senior doesn't want them, I may keep them for myself.

I need to iron, but don't feel like it. :) Will have to do it anyway. *sigh*

Right now, I am taking a break from actually working on Howling. I have thirty-six more pages to go through. And they are the best parts of the story, I think. So, I am hoping to get the rewrites done tomorrow, so I can work on the synopsis this weekend. Mostly, it will be revising the synopsis to better reflect the updated story.

Hubby went to see the Senior's play tonight. I will be going Saturday. I had the pleasure of picking up and taking home the other two. So Saturday is a better day for me. The scheduling doesn't clash that day.

Senior is complaining about a case of hives. She has very delicate skin and whatever they washed her costume in is rashing her up. I wash our clothes in very little soap or double rinse them. Harsh soaps are out. Hubby and Senior rash up wherever clothing touch them if I use even a little too much soap or softener.

What else... Youngest is grumpy tonight. She is having trouble with an upper classgirl in her ROTC. The girl won't stay out of my daughters business, and is perpetually making her do pushups for no particular reason. I asked the daughter if she wanted me to get a contract put out on her, and she declined. Said she is going to have to deal with buttheads in the adult world when she graduates, so has to learn how to deal with it now, when it doesn't affect her livelihood.

Sigh, too bad. Sad that she is growing up so fast.

On another note, the teens and I were wondering how Church's Chicken can have such big chicken parts for so cheap. Their chicken is VERY good and we do love it, but think about it... twenty very large pieces of chicken for $11. Great price for me, who has to feed a virtual army, what with the boy eating every two hours like an infant, but how do they meet their overhead? Well, just a point to ponder.

Also, I think I have become addicted to the cuppaccinos at am/pm stores. For those of you not in the know, they are a minimarket attached to Arco gas stations out here. 24 oz. cuppaccino flavored coffees cost very little and the amperage is very high. LOL. Yesterday it was double mocha toffee and today French vanilla. Yummy.

Well, I need to shower and work on Howling for a while longer so I don't feel guilty. I hate feeling guilty about not working.

Catch yall tomorrow.

Oh, and I think O is cheating. Yesterday I had the same amount of posts as she. Today, I am four behind. Hm, makes me wonder.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home