Monday, October 31, 2005

October 31, 2005

I sit here, in front of my house. It is dark and a little windy. The temperature is perfect, about 80 degrees F, and I am in my shorts. I have my laptop, and am reading a book. Hubby commented from the house that I have a nice wallpaper. I told him, "Thanks, the boys are yummy, aren't they?" He stated that he had no interrest in them, so they were not yummy to him. I told him if he could have a mostly nekkid girl on his cell phone, I could have mostly nekkid, buff guys on my laptop. He concured and went back to what he was doing.

As I sit here, waiting for ghoulies, beasties, and plain old riff-raff, I drink water so as not to dehydrate, and munch on the candy I am supposed to be using as bribes to the dead. I feel slightly nauseous. LOL. Today was spent purchasing candy. Candy to go, candy to stay. The teens have stayed home tonight and the boy has a hard core sweet tooth. He says he is starting to feel nauseous as well, but who cares, keep on going! The girls are watching shows. One on the tv, one on the internet. Anime... I hope. I think hubby is playing Bejeweled on my Palm.

The Darth Vaders, Snow Whites, Bumble bees and horrible monsters are starting to trickle off. It IS a school night and this is a family oriented neighborhood, if you don't look at the gang symbols too closely, and I think I will be wrapping up my laptop cord, folding my folding chair, grabbing my water cup and bowl of candy (of which there is going to be a LOT around the house for a while) and moving the whole lot of it (minus the chair) to the bedroom to read in comfort.

Hope all have had a spooky All Hallows and OH!!! Jeigh kicked butt and got the newsletter out tonight! *wicked sidelong glance* You can always join the Newsletter group and check it out. There is an unedited excerpt of Midas' Treasure... The Society 2...

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home