Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Wednesday Nov 2, 2005

How are yall?

I'm great.
It's evening now, but just after 8 in the morning and already I had done some grocery shopping and fixed an unnecessary expenditure of the hubbies. Get this. He went to the optometrist yesterday. He is one of those, "I can see it if I hold it out to here" People. No biggie. So, they say, Progressive lenses (bifocals) he says no prob. so almost $400 later, he comes home and figures out that the bottom is +150 (magnafying glasses like you can get at the drug store) and the top.... clear plastic. sigh. So, he tells me that he can get perscription safety glasses from work for FREE!!!

Did I mention SIGH? So, he's pissed he paid so much money for clear lenses... I am the calm in the storm. I say, "So cancel the order." He froze... "I can do that?" I say, "Sure, there isn't any way they started them already. Shouldn't be a problem." So, he says, "Ok, you can call them first thing in the morning and take care of that." LOLOLOL. Men. I told him I was going to use the "Men are dumb" excuse. He said "OK."

LOL

So, now I get to do a couple loads of laundry and thought about working on Howling. The senior is doing the school play and the younger two are going to watch the dress rehersal for free tonight. So, I am good (with one stop at the drug store to pick up white tennies for the play)until 7 pm.

What I did with my time, is finish one Leg Warmer for the Senior and started on the second. Went and bought a carpet cleaner for very cheap and got some other things. Oh! I decided the frumpy writer look had to go. I have been wearing sweat pants and shorts all summer and now I look in my drawers (the dresser drawers) and closet and there is nothing for winter. I went down and purchased Two pair of jeans, two coveralls (one with Sylvester cat on it) and ten shirts of assorted color. $32
I am a very frugal shopper. LOL

Everything is in great shape even though they came from a second hand store. They are being washed now. The chemicals they use in the cleaning, mess with my asthma.

So, that was my day.

How was yours?

This conclueds this episode of:

The exciting adventures of Brenda Bryce.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I have read your blog and you have a very good post and blog. I certainly agree with your blog articles or should I say issue you are discussing. In fact, you should add more articles with regards to your subject more often so that I can come visiting to your blog. How often do you find new and research stuff? Are there any opportunities that I can contribute to your blog. I believe other blog readers would love to read more related stuff. This way, your PR rank for this blog will raise if more visitors are coming. Keep up the good work! Eddy. Get Your Asthma and Allergy Secrets in Just 17 Minutes A Day! and get your health back fast!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home