Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday, Oct 7, 2005

I only have a few seconds.

Today, I did laundry, dishes, ironing, um, worked on the new shrug for the SIL. But this evening... Well, lets just say, I have gotten absolutely nothing accomplished.

Someone in one of my craft groups sent me a website with funny videos and I have been laughing at those all evening. There is one with Richard Simmons and the cast of Who's Line... OMG!!! I almost died.

The website is Crapville.com. Be sure to go there when you have nothing better to do. LOL.

Ok, back to the giggles.

Brenda

3 Comments:

Blogger J.L. Langley said...

OMG!!! I have tears in my eyes! that is hilarious!!!!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

My stomach hurt all night from the laughing I did at Richard Simmons.

Brenda

10:23 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL I laughed with tears running down my face. And promptly sent the link to my DH and a friend. That's hilarious.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home