Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sunday Nov 6, 05

Sigh!!!

Had a Woe is me day. Poor me.

Oh well, since it isn't going to change, I will just go back to work.

Finished the legwarmers for the senior. She is wearing them. LOL. She put them on to get a picture taken of them, I am sure you saw it when you logged on, and she only took them off to take her shower. She runs out afterward, grabbing the legwarmers up from where she had tossed them and yanked them back on. As I sat looking at her with raised eyebrows, she looks up and shrugs. "My legs are cold."

I started a new shrug for the SIL for Christmas. Hopefully, it will come out right. LOL. This one is knitted. Not too difficult at this beginning stage. Already have nearly a foot done of it. Gotta do 48 inches then start on the more difficult parts. I also want to make a knitting needle and accessory holder. Haven't started that yet.

Nothing on the book fronts. It's all quiet. So, tomorrow, I get to really get into Alexi's book (Enforcing Justice).

I am tired, tired, tired. And I have a mild headache. The bummers tend to take a lot out of a person. :)

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home