Saturday, November 05, 2005

Saturday Nov. 05, 05

Saturday.

I slept till 11. Do you believe it? Everyone slept late. Today was the last day of my oldest daughters play. I attended. After I got a large cuppaccino from am/pm... :)

The play was great. The teens did a wonderful job. One kid actually got popped in the face during a acted fight scene but he was all right. I took lots of pictures. Must have about 50 of them. LOL.

She is attending an after show cast party. Since it's almost 11 pm, I will have to stay up until it's time to go get her so am working on Enforcing Justice. I really like this story. It is going to be the darkest of the Society books. The heroine has been through the crap in her short life and Alexi, has been a very staid, unemotional vampire until he meets his mate. She considers him ruled by his emotions. It's about half written, but with my memory, I am reading it through from the beginning. I will know what was written and what needs to be written from there, hopefully.

I have one more cuff on the legwarmer, then I will have both done. YAY. Should have it finished tomorrow.

What else... Discovery channel had a great day of programming. Walking with... I love those... Prehistoric animals, dinosaurs, early man... Need ot get all the shows on dvd. I have one series, Walking with Dinosaurs on vhs. Watch it when I am really bored. Cartoons can't use up all my empty viewing time you know.

So, here I sit, waiting for a phone call. Coffeeless.

Sigh. Anyway, I guess I will get back to work. Oh! I got another great review today. Check out my webpage if'n you wanna see it. I don't remember if I mentioned that I sent my editor Howling In the Moonlight. But I did. Synopsis and chapters for consideration. Wish me luck. I have gotten rejections on it twice. LOL. Hopefully the rewrites will work.

Well, I just remembered that I need to take my meds. Have a great day tomorrow!

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home