Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday, Nov 20,2005

O won't Leave!!!

LOL, well she says since she got 666 she isn't leaving it until the number changes. She wants me to do up my blog so she can do other things. LOL

So, here's the blog.

What did Brenda Bryce do today?

I took, my oldest to the mall to meet up with her date. It was a 'we will see' date. If they think they are compatible they will see each other again. If not, they will stay friends. She is 17.

Hm, I came home and installed my Palm software on my laptop and a burn software so I don't lose my stories while working on them. Then I finished reading a book I have been flipping through all week, and um, added a few rows to my SIL's shrug.


I should be working on Midas Treasure edits, I'm not.

I should be working on Enforcing Justice, I'm not.

I should be writing on Tree Sprite so O will leave me alone, I'm not.

I should be doing dishes, I'm not.

I'm not doing much of anything. Just sitting here thinking about what I could be doing. LOL

Ever have one of those days?

This is mine.

Well, back to work tomorrow. This week will be a busy one for me.

Will keep you updated.

Ok, O, you may change the page.

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Ha! The counter reads 668! Score!

But it's mighty suspicious to me *eyes narrowed and glaring at screen* that the counter would just happen to read 666 when I got to your blog!! Grrrr! :-D

And hurry up with Tree Sprite! How's a girl to have any fun while you dither with her story, eh??

Mwah!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home