Monday, November 14, 2005

Monday Nov 14, 2005

Oh Woe Is ME!!

There is a yarn sale at Joannes.com. Sniff. I have been cut off from my yarn purchases until I use some of it. Hubby had gotten fed up with the piles when he stepped too hard near a basket of yarn balls and they toppled out and rolled around the room singing "Born Free" and eventually one lept directly into his path causing a stumble. Needless to say, I am using the yarn I have as quickly as possible, but there is only so much my arm can take. I gave myself tennis elbow while hoe-ing the front yard a couple of years ago and if I over work it, it HURTS!!!

So, the sale at Joannes?? Not for MOI. Sigh.

However, I did finish reading Christine Feehan's Night Game and I have to say it is now my New Favorite Feehan story. It was great. Action packed, Kick ass heroine, and a hero that is a goofy perv (you have to read the book to GET it). Definitely my new fav.

On another note, I was updated by my editor that I should be getting the first round of edits on Midas' Treasure PDQ. She did however say that there would be a lot of comments (that is NEVER good) Oh well. Gotta do what I gotta do.

Still working on Enforcing Justice. It's going slow, but it IS going.

I have a bit of a headache tonight so I think I am outie for the nonce. :) Ain't I just the hippest?

Brenda

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Honey! You're just the totally coolest, most tubular, always hippest whoa-man!

And thanks for raving about that darn new book when you know I can't do nuthin' 'bout it just yet! ;0)

3:23 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Awww sorry on the yarn sale. Hope you get to buy some soon. And great on the new project going. Slow is still progress.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home