Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday Nov 13, 2005

This was a nice, relaxing day.

I read.

That's it.

Christine Feehan books.

I finished off Oceans of Fire (and I can't wait till the next Drake sister story).

I have been finishing out the day delving into Night Game. This has got to be her funniest one yet. It is one of the GhostWalker stories and Gator is such a crackup. I have laughed more during this story than any other Christine Feehan book. I am just past half way through it and there is SO much going on. Whew! I don't know what in the world is happening. I love it.

Ok, it's late, and I am going to read a little longer.

I hope your weekend was wonderful. Mine wasn't bad. Tomorrow, back to work on Enforcing Justice. Perhaps I will get Midas' Treasure back for first edits. That would be nice to start on.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home