Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thursday November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving USA.

It's Thanksgiving in my country, and we celebrate most food related holdiays at my in-laws. Since my mom is in Florida and is just a bit of a drive from Southern California, we don't generally go there for food.

However, my mother in law puts out a fabulous spread. Food galore. I am in charge of the breads. I take whole wheat cloverleaf rolls, white dinner rolls and Hawaiian bread muffins. All made from scratch in the breadmaker. Love the dough setting.

So, we ate and are now home again, moaning. I think one of my kids are taking a nap. LOL I am trying to think if there is anything I really want to do, and I'm not coming up with much. Maybe take a nap that will last till tomorrow, when I have to get up early just to make sure the trashcans are by the street. Hubster has to work tomorrow :( but Saturday we are going to the desert to camp out overnight with family friends. Hopefully, the wind won't be up. It's been beautiful here. 80's at least. So, it should be perfect if the weather holds.

I write tomorrow. Well, write, do laundry, do dishes (where do they all come from?) and make sure the camping gear is located. Oh and the minivan has to be washed. sigh. The teens can do that.

For now, You enjoy your weekend. I may not survive mine. :)

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Ugghhh. Yep know the stuffed feeling. Hope you survive your weekend.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home