Monday, November 28, 2005

Sunday Nov 27 2005

Hit and Run.

More like a Talk fast and go nighty night.

It is after midnight so I guess technically, it is Monday. But that's ok.

Today, I read a couple of Elizabeth Lapthorne's Rutlige Wolves from Ellorascave. Good stories, but now I have to get the last two. Sigh. Always something.

Worked on the messyghan for the nephew. I am on the third color now. The teens are looking at it funny. I just smile.

I finished up two proofs. They were short ones. One 15 pages, the other 38. Not allowed to tell you about them, so don't ask. :)

Um, My mom called and I talked to her for almost two hours about nothing much, but since she is across the country, we do it almost weekly. :) It's good.

I did a couple loads of laundry and dishes, but other than that, I stayed in my heated waterbed in my jammies. It was one of those days. Kind of chilly and not much else to do.

Hope your Weekend went well. Sigh, Monday in the morning and high school awaits.

Plans for tomorrow. Work on the tree sprite story. O wants her sex scene. LOL. She always wants a sex scene. So it will have lots of sex. Snort.

Saw Mechele's post on my Thanksgiving one. LOL. I think we carnivorous Americans all know about the bloated feeling before we HAVE to take a nap. :)

Jeigh has been busy with her hubby doing renovation on their house. gonna have to get O to whip out her paper flogger so she puts more time into her writing than not. I mean REALLY, the girl gets to a good spot in her WIP and skidmarks. Darned hubbies and their once a year gusto. Blagh. Get to writing, I want MORE.

That's about it. Not much else happened in the Exciting world of author Brenda Bryce.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Of course, I want my sex scene! As Anya Bast would say, what is the point of a story if there isn't lots of hot and steamy sex? :-D

Oh, all right, I s'pose a good plot is a requirement, too, but then your stories always have one, so that goes without saying. :0)

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home