Saturday, November 26, 2005

Saturday November 26, 2005

It's Saturday night...

Well, it is.
We didn't go camping. Various reasons, but it is probably a good thing we didn't. I'ts cold and windy out now. Bleck. Hubby and I have been discussing whether we would like to go camping in the mountains during his vacation. Now, his vacation is the week between Christmas and New Years, and the Mountains are Big Bear. LOL. I think we might. However, the teens and the two of us will be getting new arctic weather sleeping bags if we do. LOL. We are desert rats and don't handle cold well. But the teens have been saying that we never take them to the snow.

As of yesterday, I am working on a new project for the nephew. He is six. Sigh. I found a pattern online that isn't really a pattern. It's called, The Mindless Knitting, TV Watching, Scrap User-Upper Afghan and I am on my second color. Started with dark variegated blues and now am on a deep brown. Since it has such a long name I am simply calling it the Messyghan. So if I say I have worked on the Messyghan, you will know what I'm talking about. LOL

Sad news. Howling in the Moonlight, my werewolf story, sort of got rejected today. My editor said since we are doing Midas Edits, that we will FIX Howling once we are done. After it gets fixed then she will consider sending it to the higherups.
Hence, sort of.

Grr.

Anyway, I am NOT going to give up on it. I will get that story published and it will make lots and lots of best seller lists and I can tell everyone, "See, I told you I liked it..." and everyone will rejoice.

Be prepared for that day.

That's it for today. Everyone is doing fine. Everyone is in their rooms doing their favorite things, and I am reading Lora Leigh stories. The breeds. Gotta catch up on them.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home