Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday Nov 28 2005

Good grief, tried 6 times to get the date right tonight.

Ok, In today's Brenda Bryce news.......

I folded several loads of clothes and can see my loveseat once again.

I did many loads of dishes and can see my sink again.

I worked on the messyghan, of which I will be taking a picture and posting tomorrow so you can watch it grow, cause I know you are interested.

I completed the second chapter of the tree sprite story and started on the third.

Made a nice roast and potatoes for dinner, and um, that's about it.

I started reading Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison and am all the way to chapter 3. I may go to sleep soon, which has no bearing on the interest I have on the story I am reading, but the fact that the long weekend messed up my sleeping schedule and getting up at 5:30ish am is murder on a body when they didn't get to sleep till after 2 am.

It was a productive day for others as well apparently. Jeigh finished a couple of chapters (is working on a deadline unlike myself who just wants to see if she can get it done in two weeks). She is doing fine and I have every confidence she can manage it. It helps that the story is totally in her head. She just has to get it to the computer.

O, well, I am very proud of O today. She bought a whole gallon of 2% milk for her mother. Backstory. O doesn't drink or look at milk. My family however, makes me go to the grocery store to buy milk by the two gallon packs every other day. And we are talking two grades of milk. Whole milk and Fat free. We go through about 10-12 gallons a week between the five of us. But O, well, O don't got milk, not normally. She does tonight. Rejoice America! We are proud.

I think that's about it for the day. Thank you for joining us and enjoy your regularly scheduled evening.

Brenda

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

O doesn't look at, smell, nor imbibe milk. O thinks milk is gross. O believes milk is good only for sweet stuff and sandwiches, if at all. But O's mum loves tea with milk. Since O loves her mum, O gets the milk. eeep! lol

O is also very proud of Brenda for being so talented and multitasking so well. :-D

8:59 PM  
Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

Snicker, snort, hahahaha. I shot milk out of my nose.

And I have to multitask or I would get NOTHING done.

:)

12:35 AM  
Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Shooting milk out of one's nose is an enviable talent however much it must sting said nose. However, I think a truer talent is shooting soda out of one's nostrils. Double points if it comes out of one nostril only. Heh. Ahem. *fleeing*

10:29 PM  
Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

Believe me, Milk is not made to be shot out ones nose cavities.

Talk about Brain Freeze.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home