Thursday, March 02, 2006

What a week


I’ve been messing around. Yes, took a break from writing for a few days. I played with my yarn, did a very little bit of housework, and listened to audiobooks. My Palm, with a memory card, can hold all of Nora Robert’s Blue Smoke, which is what I’m currently in the middle of listening to. It’s wonderful to not have to read the story because I can hear it in the car, the store, waiting for the teens, while trying to go to sleep, and while I play with yarn. LOL

No writing was accomplished since the weekend, but today, I’m back on track. I have completed rewrites on the Prologue and Chapter 1 of uncontracted Howling in the Moonlight, as per my editor’s suggestions. I’m hoping that with the honking rewrites it will become contracted. LOL When she sends me more edits for HITM, I will get them done.

As for now, I’m going to work on Enforcing Justice.

I think that’s about it for now.

Brenda

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Good grief, woman! I thought you'd gone MIA!

But glad to hear you got some 'you' time. :-)

Keeping fingers crossed on HIMT; you're going to be smokin'!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Me time is always good. And can't wait to hear about your next writing project.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home