Saturday, February 04, 2006

Whatta day

Hi everyone.

I notice blogger is playing around, having a good time. Please excuse any errors, I've had a hard day.

I have been working my nonexistent toucas off. I did the front yard work and started on the backyard work. Decided it was time to stop when I got the signal. The signal was when I stepped in some kind of animal poop. Ick. That told me I was done for the day.

I came inside, and with my timer ticking away, did one half hour of writing and half an hour of housework. Been doing that for hours. I did stop to go and get somethign to eat for the girls and I. Hubby is at his friends and will be bringing the boy home with him from his uncles.

I'm tired, sweatty, muddy, and really really tired. LOL

I think I will round this day off with a long hot bath and hm, probably work on Enforcing Justice some more. LOL

Tomorrow is the Superbowl, so may not get any work done. HOWEVER, I think I will put the two books I have to proof on my Palm and work on it while at the party. I'm not much on football, and most of the people I don't know, and there is only so much you can munch before exploding and I don't drink... so, I will maybe get some work done. LOL

Anyway, the timer is about to go off, and so am I. I am going to relax, exfoliate and get to smelling pretty agian.

Tomorrow we find out if my hubby wins or loses. I sure hope it's wins.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home