Friday, January 27, 2006

Website and submission

No, I have not all of a sudden become an S&M afficianado, although a little kinkiness can occasionally hit the spot.

I have submitted to my editor, Tree Sprite. We will see if it's accepted. Sigh, the waiting is always the worst. Remember, it's only a short story, less than 20K, so don't blame me if you think you got gypped.

Also, I completely reworked my Web Page and implore you to go visit it and let me know what needs work, what you liked, and that I'm the hottest thing you've seen since microwaved cheese.

Currently, I'm working on Howling in the Moonlight, my first werewolf book, again. Hopefully, this go around, it will be accepted too. And, I have started 'fixing' Enforcing Justice, Alexi's book of the Society series, which I had written 26K of prior to getting published.

In between the seconds I have to write, my teens had mid terms, half days, after school activities, a college interview and campus tour, a thespian society indoctrination, and tomorrow, a drill meet.

But, on a good note. My mommy sent me a Kitchenaid mixer. It's used, but works great. Well, to be honest, I've cleaned it thuroughly, and turned it on, but haven't actually had time to make anything with it. This weekend, the editor and I have plans to go through Howling. Wish me luck that I'll have hair at the end of it. LOL It gets a little stressful to rewrite a book that's been rewritten 3 times. oh well, as long as it is made available to the reader, who am I to complain?

Okay, you have your mission. Check out the webpage. I have my missions. The timer is set... 3... 2... 1... Go!

Brenda

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

It looks absolutely FAH BUL LOUS, darlink!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

Thank you DAHLINK

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home