Saturday, January 21, 2006

Loose-id Community Author Day

There was a Loose-id author day today on the community chat group. I had a great time, and gave away several items.

First on the list is Valerie who won a personalized book thong. As she lives in Germany, it’s going to take a little longer to get there. However, I already made it so it’s ready to go.

Second, Jenifer (Catt) won a book thong as well. She’s in Florida so it shouldn’t take long to get there. I’ll be making it tomorrow.

Shannon won a drawing for a download of one of my two available books. She chose The Society 1: Regulating Archimedes.

Terri won the second drawing and asked for The Society 1: Regulating Archimedes as well, due to having not read it, and thought starting at the beginning would be best. I concured.

Congratulations everyone. Not just the winners of my drawings, but for everyone at the Community that won something.

That is what I have been doing today. Gladly giving things away. Makes my day, lemme tell you. OH, and there are finally enough members in Nightsweats News to hold the drawing. Get to work Jeigh and send me a name.

I still have to reach my goal for the day, but I’m hoping it won’t be too hard.

One last thing. I stood on the scale today. After dinner, dressed in sweats, no shoes, and not containing any water weight. What did the scale say, you may ask while biting your nails and trembling excitedly? It said…

I lost five pounds!

Yay!

That’s about it for tonight.

Tomorrow, I will be hiding in my room writing. Monday is the FARchatters group chat that I get to give more items away, but for tomorrow, I write.

Go Seahawks! (that’s for the hubby’s team)

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Glad the Community Day was fun. I missed it *sigh*.

Hope the writing is going well!!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home