Thursday, January 12, 2006

Holy cow! Its Thursday.

Holy cow! It’s Thursday.

My week flew by. What with several proofs, writing everyday, keeping the dining room and kitchen clean, laundry… Well, lets just say, I am full up on stuff, short on time.

Tonight, I fell asleep before six. Took myself a nap. I have a bit of a headache and sore throat, so am drinking lots of water, some tea, and taking Vitamin C. Hopefully, this will stave off what’s coming.

Tree Sprite is coming along fine. I think I’m half done with it now, and actually managed to force them to do something besides nookie.

Oh, I have to mention, and you must check out Livy’s blog -- check the blog links on the sidebar. Livy is attempting to teach me to write. Well, not really, but she is giving me access to pointers that I am finding in my writing. Very helpful. These are all ‘duh’ references to start with, but those are the ones that usually bite me in the butt. LOL

I had the privilege to proof an upcoming Loose-id story. Very emotional, funny, sexy, did I mention freaking hot? It is The Tin Star by J.L. Langly (and I will be adding the links tomorrow, but I’m pretty sure the link to the blog is on my sidebar). Admittedly, this is a male/male cowboy love story, but with these two characters, you feel their difficult journey into love and forever. I am highly recommending this story, and not just cause I know the author. LOL

What else? The teens are getting ready for semester finals and are stressing. The oldest got a minor part in the school play, and is disappointed as this is the last play for her in high school. The youngest has a competition Saturday for Color Guard. Easy description… you know the formation of four, two carrying flags, two carrying weapons in the front of a parade or military formation? That is what she is doing. She carries the American flag and is the commander. I’m wishing her good luck. The boy, and middle child, is kicking butt on his computer game, and is hinting that he really wants this other new game. LOL

Other than I have actually finished the messyghan, (check the craft blog tomorrow) and it looks really great, I have very little else to report.

I can’t tell you about the wonderful interview I did until it is posted. So, keep your eye out, and I will let you know when it’s available.

Night all, I’m going back to sleep.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home