Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Midas is back to the Editor.

Woohoo!

Well, she's going to shoot through it and send it back, I'm sure. Nothing is perfect. I'm just happy I'm not an editor. LOL. Writing is hard enough. I don't think I could tell a writer that what she wrote is extraneous and must be taken out to tighten. I don't have the guts.

Speaking of guts, mine wasn't feeling so hot today. I had to take a nap to get rid of the nausea and dizziness, but I am capable now, so all is good.

Tomorrow, if Editor emails me with updates and changes, I will tackle that. Otherwise, I am working on Tree Sprite. I'm sure O will be glad of that.

As my brain is now mud -- wet, soggy mud -- I am going to knit and watch a little Animal Planet and Mythbusters.

Yall have a wonderful evening, and I will catch you tomorrow.

PS. The following is an observation that came about due to a honking argument on one of my craft groups.

(To me, a Christmas tree is just a dead tree. Now, if it were live in a pot and you plant it after the holiday season, or use a fake one to celebrate, well, that's all right. Otherwise, you are just killing one of the Lady's creations.)

Night all.

Brenda

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home