Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Busy Wednesday

I had a busy one.

Proofed two books, didn't write anything (I didn't even open the Manuscripts), went out and bought a little black dress so I can attend the hubby's company party Friday, and Saturday, an old friends of his party. Two parties, two days. I will probably be driving. I can't drink, so I get to be the sober driver. :)

Everyone in the US has cold weather. We, in Cali, are dealing with 74 degree temperatures. We turned on the heater last night and put it on the timer, but tonight, instead of maintaining a 75 degree temp during shower time, it shot up to 86 and didn't look like it was going to stop there. Hubby was at work, so I turned off the gas and pilot light on the heater. It stopped, and the house finally cooled down a little. Hubby is going to have to figure out what the problem was. I kept the house from burning down, he has to keep it warm. Man plays with fire, woman nags him. LOL

I will have to write tomorrow. And on another note, I emailed my editor tonight (about 10 minutes ago) and mentioned that we won't have Midas done in time for the prospected release date if I am still waiting for Round 2 edits. I have now mentioned my worry, and it is in their ball court now.

So there.

Sigh.

Well, I guess it's just a thing.

Will keep you updated.

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Good luck with the edits and getting the heat fixed. LOL we are cold here.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home