Monday, December 05, 2005

Monday Dec 5, 05

Is it over yet?

LOL. No really, I had a pretty good day. I worked on Tree Sprite for a while, but before I could get my 2K done, I got an email. I am trying for a position as a proofer for a soon to be epublisher. It would be cool to get, I think. Wish me luck. So, what took my time today, was a proof test. Had to proof out 20 pages of a story. I can't wait till the whole story comes out because what I did read of it was really good.

So, then it was time to get teens, eat and HEY! I did the dishes tonight instead of waiting. That is an improvement. Tomorrow, I have to cook a turkey so it doesn't go bad and so that I can have the refrigerator space back.

I have a proof for an established company to do, but I think I will stare at my Tree Sprite for a while before I go to bed, then do the proof in the morning.

Oh, get this. I have to get up even earlier starting tomorrow. Apparently, the Major (JROTC) has gotten the idea that my youngest is perpetually late to Zero period (a class before the rest of the classes start) and wants her there at 6 instead of 6:30. Sigh. Fine. But I may be spending time in the parking lot until a decent hour for the other two. They can snooze in the van till a reasonable time. Thank goodness for my knitting and my Palm.

Just one more thing to deal with. Grr.

Still waiting on Second edits of Midas' Treasure. (this is going to be a mini-rant, so if you are my editor, skip this section)

I have a feeling that things are going slower than expected. It isn't me that is going slowly, but I can see how I can easily be blamed for the lag. If I read horoscopes, which I don't because that is just ASKING for trouble, I would worry that it would say something to the effect that poo rolls downhill and at this point, I am in the foothills. It is possible that I could be buried in it. And that's life.

Okay, ranting is temporarily over.

Well, I had best get back to Tree Sprite or that one will be falling behind. Then I am going to sleep.

You sleep well and have a wonderful Tuesday. Hubby's team won the football game and their stats are great, so they may have a shot at the playoffs. Can't win the Superbowl if you don't get to the playoffs.

Good luck to the Seattle Seahawks.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home