Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday Dec 2, 2005

Hit and Run blog

This is going to be a quickie. Please excuse any misspells.

Today, in the very exciting life of Author Brenda Bryce, I proofed 5 short stories, worked on Tree Sprite, Knitted on the messyghan and wrassled the boy (he stole my chocolate stash and I had to retrieve it). My youngest turned into a woman last night and today she got a promotion to Staff Sgt in JROTC. Very proud day for her.

It rained on my hanging laundry, darn it. And I heard that Midas Edits will be coming back to me soon. Gotta fix the pov's in ch 8 still, and whatever else they found that I just can't see anymore.

Jeigh is writing up a storm trying to meet her deadline and at the same time is remodeling her house. Boy, she's a wonder.
OH, I looked on Google maps today and saw that they have some great shots. I looked up Jeigh's area and danged if her town isn't right next door to a major airport. Hubster said I should jump on a plane (from the International airport right up the street from my house) and bother her, I mean visit her for a weekend sometime. LOL Well, it won't be while her and her hubby are remodeling. I am not up for the work. Whew! Too much exercise for me.

O is MIA. I think she is off enjoying her vacation. How dare she??? I mean REALLY. The nerve of some people. :) She is missing all the good stuff. Snicker. Hope she's having a great time.

I am bed bound. Hm, that could be interesting if the hubby weren't already zonked. SIGH. Maybe I will keep the idea in mind for another time.

Another OH!!! I don't know what's up with the tv networks but NOWHERE could I find a listing of A Christmas Story. Do you believe that happy crappy? I am still looking but I may have to go buy it. What's Christmas without the Leg lamp and the recalcitrant heating system that dad has to cuss out regularly????

Okay, Nighty night time for BB. Sleep well, Good dreams, I am going to try to dream up more stories. :)

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home