Thursday, December 01, 2005

Late Wednesday Nov 30-Early Thurs Dec 1 2005

Now that's a heck of a title.

As I sit here, I had a few random thoughts. Zennish thoughts even. Ok, really bad ones, but it IS late. LOL

They may or may not have been thought of before. I apologize to anyone if I am hopping a copyright. :)

I knit, therefore I am... Warm. (this has probably been done, it's that simple)

I Write, therefore I read. (freaking edits)
I read, therefore I think. (If the book is well written and interesting)
I think, therefore I hear voices. (sigh)
I hear voices, therefore I write. (and the circle closes)

I play with the yarn, my arms are a sight. Got flabby thighs, but arm muscles are tight.

Aren't these great? Snort. This is what flits through my mind late at night when I should be asleep. Do you have any good ones?

Share, please do. Let's get creative, but please use euphemisms for things that would destroy my PG-ish rating.

Brenda

4 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

I hear voices too....

8:58 PM  
Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

LOL, nice to know I'm not the only one.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

These are great! Don't know how I missed them the first go-round, though. Oh, right, I'm blind! Sniff.

Loved the whole circular reasoning. Have I mentioned that I'm a very illogical thinker? My friend, the one who calls me colonic, says I'm a lateral thinker... which seems to mean one who makes leaps of logic that defy all semblance of linear thought processes and, hence, rational thought.

Who? Me? Ahem.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

hahaha. It's the dealing with teens affect. I have to be able to circle their resoning back around to not having sex, not doing drugs, not smoking cigs, and not drinking booze. They try and try to change the subject, but I can take their segue's and make them fit. LOL And if it weren't for lateral, colonic thinking, stories would get off track and the point would never be made. So do your biz and keep us in line. :)

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home