Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sunday Dec 4, 2005

Day late, dollar short.

For some reason, all day today, I have thought it was the third. Sigh. Oh well, I will get over it.

Oh, I have to tell my hubby his brother's birthday is tomorrow. I just remembered.

Anyway, today I didn't write, but I do feel refreshed and my mind is clearer of the cobwebs I had last week. Hopefully, tomorrow, I can hop right on Tree Sprite and add lots of sex.

Sure am glad O is back in action. Stinking weather. Heck, even our weather in So Cal was sucky. Windy and cold all day. Okay, so it is above freezing, but shoot, we are desert rats and the cold is a bad thing. My kids were walking around in jackets, thick slippers, blankets (that I crocheted last year, they are really thick and toasty) and moaning about the cold. Yes, we are wusses, but can you handle 110 degree F temps without air-conditioning? We do.

So, I need to go to sleep so I can get plenty of rest for tomorrow's writing.

Congrats to Jeigh for getting a Recommended read for Howl. I think I mentioned it yesterday, but heck, it deserves a second mention.

I have to get back into my webpage and fix a few things, such as a misspell that O caught and moving around where I have the blog buttons. I also have to add craft blog buttons on the other pages. LOL. So much to do, so little time. That's okay, I will get by.

Gotta remember to buy milk tomorrow. Down to the dregs. One thing my family whines loudly about running out of is milk. Number two is TP. LOL

Okay, okay. I am going to sleep now so I can get a fresh start tomorrow.

Night and have a great Monday. I know you can. Just forget that it's a Monday. Think of it as a Friday all week. The teens have two more weeks of school till they are on break and as I will probably accomplish very little while they are home... And I am still waiting for second round edits on Midas' Treasure from my editor. Tick tick tick... time's passing fast, nuthin's gettin' done... Well, not on my side at least. Maybe they are doing wonders on their side.

Catch you all tomorrow, or the day after depending on how busy I get.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home