Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tuesday Dec 6, 2005

Busy Day Today.

I worked on Tree Sprite, but didn't get as much done as I wanted to. But the sex is temporarily over and I am going to try to get them to do something other than bouncy bouncy.

Proofed a short story today and am working on another. Pretty tired though, so am probably going to hit the sack.

This getting up at 5 am stuff is probably going to kill me. LOL I did however take a long nap today, and cooked a turkey with stuffing. It was ok. Getting sick of the bird though. LOL I think I am going to make turkey encheladas tomorrow. It is a good, tasteful way to dispose of unwanted turkey and it doesn't taste like turkey.
I will let you know how it comes out.

Bad news for the teen though. She was told that since the other flag unit is higher ranking (even though they have only been practicing since Friday of last week), THEY are going to get to do the parade. Her team just has to grin and bear it. Sigh. All that overtime and practice and they didn't even get a chance to fight for it.

Oldest made something called fried cookies and burned the crud out of her arm. Gonna have to keep an eye on that. And then, a friend was going to give her a hug, she moved the wrong way and got a sock in the eye. She might end up with a black eye. Did I mention that this is my whiney kid? Sigh. She will live, but not happily.

My son, well, he is grumpy cause he has to get up early. Poor thing.

Hubster turned on the heater tonight. Well, we put it on the timer. It isn't on now. It's 77 in the house. But if it DOES get cold, we are ready.

I guess that's it for the day. I'm going to sleep.


Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home